On Sale Now! Save 10% on the HIDBEA Privacy Window Film Static Cling Non Adhesive UV Blocking Heat Control Reusable Matte Glass Tint for Home Kitchen Bathroom Office, 35.4 inches x 8.2 feet, Frosted, 01 by HIDBEA at Pinellas Peach. MPN: SV01090250. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Frosted window film keeps your home protected from prying eyes even during night without it is non-adhesive and not easy to get Bubbles and wrinkles during application. It's an inexpensive alternative to stained or etched glass, saves energy and cost. 1. Cut the pieces of film so they measure about 2-3cm larger than the window panes being covered. 2. Peel off the transparent back side of the film. 3. Generously spray enough water/dish washing liquid mix with water onto the window surface. Th
Product Description & Reviews
The Frosted window film keeps your home protected from prying eyes even during night without it is non-adhesive and not easy to get Bubbles and wrinkles during application. It's an inexpensive alternative to stained or etched glass, saves energy and cost. 1. Cut the pieces of film so they measure about 2-3cm larger than the window panes being covered. 2. Peel off the transparent back side of the film. 3. Generously spray enough water/dish washing liquid mix with water onto the window surface. The water makes it easier to position the film and helps hold it on the window. 4. Apply from top to bottom, for large size window, two people is recommended. 5. Use squeegee to push the bubbles out. 6. Trim The extra film. tips: 1. Newspaper or waste paper is ideal to remove tiny spots on window surface, these spots will create bubbles on your finishing. 2. Generously spray dish washing liquid water onto the exposed back side of the film makes the separation easier. 3. Be sure the window is dripping wet, if it becomes dry, rewet it completely before applying film. 4. Apply in early morning or late evening when the glass is cooler to avoid Bubbles/spots. 5. Please make sure to leave 2mm (0. 08 inches) gap between the film and the window frame since there are sealant glue or painting residue left on the corner. When heat expands, the film will easily fell off.
Features & Highlights
- Daytime privacy protection: Frosted design, provides above 95% privacy during daytime that block people from seeing in from outside, create a comfortable and private interior environment.
- Effective UV rejection: this UV window film is designed to reduce the harmful rays through window Glass by reflecting some of the heat back outside. Effectively protect your skin Safety and precious Furniture or interior decorations from fading
- Great heat insulation: reduce up to 78% of the sun's heat that Comes through windows by reflecting it away from your home. This means a cooler, more comfortable environment for you and your family, All while helping you to save money with lower air conditioning bills.
- Easy to install & reusable: Static cling, completely water proof, easy to be cleaned, and glue-free. Premium PVC material offers extra durability, Can be re-positioned and reused repeatedly, leaving no residue after removal. Good for your glass protection.
- Wide application: suitable for smooth and clean glass surfaces in the bathroom, kitchen, living room, Bedroom, sliding door, office, etc.
Window Film Privacy
35.4 Inches x 8.2 feet
1.5 x 1.5 x 35.4 inches
3 x 1.7 x 36.2 inches
Have questions about this item (SV01090250), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by HIDBEA, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Description: *Important!Please Note that This Window Film Only Applies on Smooth Glass Surfaces,Do not Apply to Outside window or Windows with Cracks. *Changing your window and the envionment with privacy window film at a very low cost without damag...
mpn: A017-60, ean: 0710882353865,
You can change the look of your house using Rabbitgoo window film at a low cost. It puts beautiful patterns on your window and when the sun shines in your house you will have a magical kaleidoscopic view! It's so easy to make that magic happen. ...
INSTRUCTIONS: All you need to install it are scissors, a spray bottle of water with a few drops of dish soap, and a squeegee or credit card 1. Trim films to required size 2. Clean glass 3. Wet glass with enough soapy water 4. Remove from backing fil...